August 31, 2011

NEWS FLASH! THE WORLD IS LOVE!!!

My Idea of 'Home' Must become the World
and 'The World' Must become my 'Home'.

I've Created My Own SELF Every Step of the Way.

THIS IS ALLLL> Real.

The OUTSIDE IS THE INSIDE!

THE WORLD IS MIND

THE MIND IS WORLD.

This IS the Revelation.

I AM A WHOLE UNIVERSE UNTO MY SELF!!!

I CHOOOSE TO LIVE because I LOVE MY LIFE and EVERYTHING IS LOVE!

LOVE IS TRUTH!!!

You will Doubt THIS but you ALREADY KNOW it to be TRUE!
and really...you wont ever doubt it again!

EVERYTHING will be OK!

And it ALL works in Waves... THAT's What you MUST have Faith in!
the Coming and the Going
the Going and the Coming

THIS IS PERFECT FAITH!
i NEVER have to Fundamentally Doubt My Self Again...
but i will...
because i must...
and THAT's THAT
the Coming +
...the Going...

I CAN DO ANYTHING

I CHOOoooOOOSE MY OWN LIMITS!!!

I Have Perfect Love for My Self and that's why I CAN ADMIT IT TO ANY ONE ELSE!!!!
EVEN YOU!

And ALLLLLLL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE TO LOVE YOUR SELF AND YOUR OWN LIFE, because We Are All One and if I KNOW IT, than YOU KNOW IT TOO!!!
<3
NAMASTE!!! TRULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment