February 10, 2012

I wouldn't even know where to begin to title this... it just is...


(recommend full-view, seems may only be available on youtube itself...)

Cross of Consciousness and Manifestation: A Quantum Philosophy
I am free, and you are free to believe what you will... I am simply presenting my own personal perspective. It may not be perfect, I know there's always more to add, but it is what it is and i ask that you accept it as it is and be respectful.

Whatever reaction you may have to this, it is ultimately between you and yourself. I wish nothing but light, love, and understanding to everyone.

I am I and You and You and I am You and You are Me. I Am because We Are.
Namaste








___________________



If youre asking yourself why? Or how?... also consider to  yourself, why not?




"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."


Albert Einstein 

I only soundly came to this realization about 3 days ago. Once I felt It though, I had no choice but to immediately find what I judged to be the best method for sharing it with as many people as possible….  It’s like plato’s cave.

If this view feels normal to you in a sense, and agrees with your own constitution, you will never have any more proof than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment