October 18, 2010

Mundane


"Of this earthly world rather than a heavenly or spiritual one."

i thought this would be appropriate on a monday...i came to this word when i was working at a job, and just felt like i was really wasting my time there, it wasn't somewhere i thought was valuable to be. i thought there were so many better things i could be doing with my time. like enjoying myself, haha. but then, i dont know if it was the emerging "grown-up" in me or what, but i just kind of quietly accepted to myself, that where i was at that time, what i was doing was very mundane. and that was ok, because mundane activities are an integral part of human existence. most of the mundane activities we must do are done in order to keep us alive and going and moving forward. so i just started telling myself. "Mundane, So Be It!" 

i guess not everything can be accompanied by that 'crazy world astonishment marvelous' feeling, but that's ok! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment